- County Data Profiles
CEDIK has several grant funded research projects. CEDIK's Research Director James Allen leads CEDIK’s research effort and coordinates the work of our graduate research assistants.
If you have any questions about the projects listed, you can contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research in Progress
- Evaluation of Appalachian Regional Commission’s 10 years of funded health projects
- Factors that contribute to rural or urban hospital choice by rural Kentuckians
- Willingness to pay for healthcare services/amenities in rural Kentucky
- Promoting rural entrepreneurship in Kentucky
- Value of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service’s Fine Arts Programming
- Economic Impact Studies – CEDIK is working on several reports on the following economic sectors and subsectors: Agriculture, Equine, Forestry, and Wine.
- Kentucky County Data Profile #4: Retail Sector
- Kentucky Healthcare Market Report released in July 2012, funded by Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- Economic Impact of the Local Healthcare System County Reports released in August 2012
- Kentucky County Data Profiles – CEDIK has completed county data profiles on the following topics: economic overview, healthcare, and agriculture and food.